PCA Sensi Peel
The PCA Sensi Peel is excellent for all skin types, especially sensitive skin, and higher Fitzpatrick skin types. It strengthens and brightens the skin, treats sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and skin discoloration. It’s an excellent choice for Rosaera suffers because it provides anti-inflammatory, breakout control and anti-bacterial action.
Our vision is to improve people’s lives by providing results-oriented skin care solutions that are backed by science for the health of your unique skin. PCA Sensi Peel and PCA Skin Treatments and products are available through licensed skin health professionals that have been trained and certified by PCA Skin Care in their use.
Adelin Nolasco, N.Y.S. Licensed Esthetician is PCA Skin Certified.
To schedule an appointment, please call 888.668.4616 or 347.493.1623.
by Bellus Medical
The Worlds First FDA-Cleared Microneedling
Bellus SkinPen Percision is the first FDA Microneedling Device that utilizes collagen induction therapy to treat melasma, acne, scars, remove fine lines and wrinkles, crows feet, loose skin, skin texture, pore size, brown spots, stretch marks and pigment issues.
The SkinPen tightens pores and lifts skin which last for months. By targeting age spots or acne scars, overtime microneedling with PRP will smooth out divots and imperfections, leaving flawless, lovely skin that keeps improving month after month.
According to a 2008 study, skin treated with four (4) microneedling sessions spaced one (1) month apart produced up to a 400% increase in collagen and elastin after completing treatment. Microneedling stimulates dormant hair follicles, treating Alopecia and reduces cellulite. This procedure works on all skin types from dark to fair skin tones, and is painless, nonsurgical and quick Microneedling isn’t invasive, like Plastic Surgery, so the recovery time is minimal.
Adelin Nolasco, N.Y.S. License Esthetician is Bellus SkinPen trained to performed all aspects of the Microneedling Process.
How Microneedling Works
It causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cellular damage. The result is effective remodeling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.1
There are three phases to the wound-repair process:
- Phase I: Inflammation. Piercing the skin triggers your immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow and begin to create new tissue.
- Phase II: Proliferation. The wound is rebuilt with new granulation cells, which are part of the extracellular matrix. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
- Phase III: Remodeling. The wound is replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels.
Best of all, SkinPen works. Ninety percent of subjects in the clinical trial would recommend the procedure to family and friends.
Here’s what you can expect from a SkinPen treatment:
- A plan for optimal results. Your physician may recommend a course of procedures based on your individual goals. Maintenance of your procedure might require multiple treatments.
- A short procedure time. The treatment will likely take about 30 minutes.
- A mild sensation. Most patients report feeling only the slight vibration of SkinPen during the procedure.
- Minimal post-procedure effects. The skin will appear slightly pink to red immediately post-procedure, similar to a mild to moderate sunburn. Additionally, the most common treatment responses experienced were dryness, rough skin, tightness, redness, itching, peeling, discomfort, tenderness, and burning. These conditions resolved over time without any further complications. Please see
- Soothing aftercare. Your clinician will provide Skinfuse® LIFT, a clean, non-cytotoxic hydrogel used to prevent the skin from drying out post-treatment.
- An effective post-procedure protocol. Your provider might recommend an aftercare regimen. Ask about Skinfuse, Bellus Medical’s 90-day protocol specifically formulated to support your skin following microneedling.